EU regulation 2016/679 – General data protection regulation – (EU GDPR 2018)
ROSENFELD SRL, with registered office in Strada per i Laghetti, 5 34015 MUGGIA (TS) Italy, PARTITA IVA 00831370325 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as the data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you in occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (art.24 lett. A), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defence in court.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the service purpose relationship.
ACCESS TO DATA
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art.24 lett. A), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
The data are stored and controlled through the adoption of appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized treatment and different from the purposes for which the treatment is carried out.
The management and storage of personal data will take place in the territory of the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment occurs proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
- by e-mail, to the address: email@example.com
- or by A.R. mail, to: ROSENFELD SRL, Strada per i Laghetti, 5 34015 MUGGIA (TS) Italy
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is ROSENFELD SRL. The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller.